Udemy Coupon Course Reviewed by edutreasure
The design of reinforced concrete structures is an introductory design course in civil engineering. In this course, basic elements governed by bending, shear, axial forces, or combination of them are identified and are considered as building blocks of the whole structure. Different methods of design will be briefly described before introducing the limit states of collapse and serviceability. The design will be done as per IS 456:2000.
Course Name: Elementary Design of RCC
What You Will Learn?
1. Introduction to RCC Design
2. Analysis and Design of Rectangular Singly Reinforced Beam
3. Analysis and Design of Rectangular Doubly Reinforced Beam
4. Analysis and Design of Flange Beam
5. Analysis and Design of Shear Reinforcements
6. Analysis and Design of Torsion Reinforcements
7. Analysis and Design of Development length, Bond
8. Serviceability Requirements
9. Design of OneWay Simply Supported Slab
10. Design of OneWay Continuous Slab
11. Design of TwoWay Simply Supported Slab
12. Design of TwoWay Continuous Slab
13. Design of Column
14. Design of Footing
And Much More Practical Insights.
Who this course is for
- Civil Engineering