Udemy Coupon Course Reviewed by edutreasure
Description for this udemy coupons course deal
Object oriented programming is one of the most sought-after skills in the programming world, and as a web developer, if you master it, you’ll stand out from the rest.
What will you learn in this course?
2. Interviewers love interviewees who’ve mastered OOPS and you’ll stand out from the crowd.
3. You’ll learn the ins and outs of one of the major topics that can land you a job or a promotion
4. You’ll know how to apply those concepts in your projects and create clean code that runs faster than your peers.
5. You’ll know how to create re-usable components for your projects and take your coding skills to the next level.
6. You’ll learn all about the basic OOPs topics like creating properties, methods, accessing them, deleting them and so on.
7. You’ll learn the importance of constructors and how to use them to create 100s of objects with just a small block of code.
8. You’ll learn all about symbols, the ‘this’ keyword, looping through objects and a horde of pre-defined global Object methods.
9. You’ll learn all about prototypes, prototype inheritance, protototype chain and using them to create re-usable code structures that save a lot of memory space.
10. You’ll learn about ES6 classes and using them to create 1000s of objects in a fraction of the time it usually takes.
11. You’ll also learn all about class inheritance, polymorphism, private, protected and static classes, class fields and so on.
12. You’ll also learn all about factory functions and mixins.
13. Finally, you’ll learn about creating re-usable real world app components with ES6 modules.
14. You’ll learn all of these while learning the core concepts of OOPS like encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism and abstraction.
Who is this course for?
3. Web developers who’d like to add “Object oriented programming” to their resume and stand out in your job interviews.
4. Developers who’d like to pad their resume and get that promotion they’ve always wanted.
5. Developers who want to implement the truly mind-blowing concepts of OOPs in their projects to write faster, cleaner code.
6. Front end developers who are working with frameworks like Angular, React, Vue or Svelte and would like to apply object oriented programming concepts in their projects.
How is this course designed:
Module 1 : Object basics – In this module, we’ll look at the various basic topics of Objects such as creating objects, properties and methods, accessing, updating and deleting them and looping through objects.
Module 2 : Object Oriented Programming – advanced – In this module, let’s delve deeper into OOPs by looking at the concept of object referencing, using constructors to creating multiple objects with the same lines of code, getters, setters, private properties and symbols.
Module 3 : Prototypes and prototype inheritance – In this module, we’ll look at prototypes, creating re-usable codes with them, prototype inheritance, prototype chaining and so much more.
Module 4 : Classes and Class inheritance – In this module, we’ll look at ES6 classes, using them to create 1000s of objects faster than the other methods available, class inheritance, private and protected class properties, static properties, factory functions, mixins and so much more.
Each of these modules will create full-fledged lessons that teach a particular OOPs concept in detail with a lot of real-world over-the-shoulder examples, so you’ll have a lot of fun while learning!
So, what are you waiting for? Get in and get started on your journey to becoming an OOPS web developer today!
Who this udemy coupon course is for
- Web developers who’d like to add “Object oriented programming” to their resume and stand out in your job interviews.
- Developers who’d like to pad their resume and get that promotion they’ve always wanted.
- Developers who want to implement the truly mind-blowing concepts of OOPs in their projects to write faster, cleaner code.
- 6. Front end developers who are working with frameworks like Angular, React, Vue or Svelte and would like to apply object oriented programming concepts in their projects.