Udemy Coupon Course Reviewed by edutreasure
This course offers a hands-on approach in learning how to develop web applications using PHP, MySQL, and AJAX.
Students will develop a blog with MySQL database integration. The project aims to cover the following key concepts:
Creating Dynamic Web Pages in PHP
Creating a MySQL Database to store Member Data.
Creating PHP & AJAX Validated Member Registration Forms
Creating PHP & AJAX Validated Member Login Authentication
Working with Session Variables – Login/Logout Functionality
Developing Validated Contact Forms for Web to Email Transmission via SMTP
PhpMailer Integration to facilitate Email Transmission
Uploading the Project from a Local Testbed to a Production Server
The concepts explored in this course will help students learn the essential skills necessary to develop web applications of any size and complexity.
Who this course is for
- Students interested in learning how to Build Web Applications
- Students interested in Learning how to code in PHP
- Students interested in building their own Blog
- Students interested in Creating Contact forms with PHP & AJAX form Validation
- Students interested in Building User Authenticated Login Forms
- Students interested in learning how to Install and Configure PhpMailer
- Students interested in learning how to store User Data into MySQL Tables