Udemy Coupon Course Reviewed by edutreasure
Description for this udemy coupons course deal
Are you ready to pass your Ethical Hacking exams in first attempt and want to be a profound Cyber Security Expert? If your answer is YES, then this course is only for you.
In this course, you will get 4 Practice Exams with 220+ Unique Questions from “EC-Council Exam 312-50 : Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) v10” covering Certification topics for the Exam.
What do you get in this course?
4 mock tests with 55+ Unique Questions in each practice test.
Reliable exam reports to evaluate strengths and weaknesses
Questions are frequently reviewed and updated frequently.
Practice tests are created by Subject Matter Experts and the questions always stay current with the actual exam.
Practice Exam Details
This practice exams comes with 4 exams of 55 questions each. You have 120 minutes to complete each exam and you can retake these as many times as you like
The practice test is one of the most important elements of your exam study strategy for six principal reasons:
1. Become familiar with actual exam format
2. Experience questions similar to actual exam questions
3. Test yourself and get used to timed exam conditions
4. Review your results and identify improvement areas
5. Practice to avoid common preparation mistakes
6. Boost your career with improved knowledge
About Official Exam and other certification details are below:
Number of Questions: 125
Test Duration: 4 hours
Test Format: Multiple choice
Test Delivery: ECC EXAM, VUE
Exam Prefix: 312-50 (ECC EXAM), 312-50 (VUE)
The CEH exam (312-50) consists of 125 multiple-choice questions and has a four-hour time limit. You need to score at least a 70% on the exam or get at least 88 of the questions right to pass. The test can be taken through the ECC test center, the ProctorU Testing Center or the VUE testing center.
Who this udemy coupon course is for
- The Certified Ethical Hacking Practice course will significantly benefit security officers, auditors, security professionals, site administrators, and anyone who is concerned about the integrity of the network infrastructure.