Udemy Coupon Course Reviewed by edutreasure
Description for this udemy coupons course deal
The Planning Stakeholder Engagement (PMI – PMP) is course 27 of 28 of the Project Management Professional Certification Program (PMI-PMP).
You’ll likely manage many different types of projects during your career as a project manager, small ones, big ones, simple or complex. Regardless of the project, this one truth remains constant. Project success largely depends on a good working relationship between you and all the other stakeholders.
This is the first course covering the processes in the project stakeholder management knowledge area. In this course, you’re going to learn how to determine who your stakeholders are, and everything you need to know about them. We’ll also talk about how to plan effective stakeholder engagement approaches for your project.
Identifying Project Stakeholders
1. Defining Stakeholders
2. Inputs to Identify Stakeholders
3. Tools and Techniques for Identifying Stakeholders
4. The Stakeholder Register
Planning Stakeholder Engagement
1. Inputs to Plan Stakeholder Engagement
2. Engaging Stakeholders
3. The Stakeholder Engagement Plan
4. Exercise: Planning Project Stakeholder Engagement
That’s it! Now go ahead and push that “Take this course” button, and see you on the inside!
Who this udemy coupon course is for
- Leaders, managers, entrepreneurs, professionals and project workers with or without formal project management training will improve project management skills and knowledge and will be ready to stand for formal certification.