Udemy Coupon Course Reviewed by edutreasure
The Requirements Analysis and Design Definition course is aligned with the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge Guide (BABOK3), and in this course, we’re going to begin looking at the knowledge area requirements analysis and design definition.
The course covers the first three tasks, which involve creating a list of requirements and then verifying that they are of sufficient quality to be used for further work.
And then, validating them to ensure they deliver benefits to the stakeholders, align with business goals, and align with the objectives of the change.
Requirements Analysis and Design Definition
1. Overview of RADD
2. RADD and the BACCM TM
3. Exercise: Understanding RADD
Specify and Model Requirements
1. Specify and Model Requirements: Inputs and Elements
2. Requirements Modeling: Guidelines and Tools
3. Exercise: Defining Requirements
1. Verify Requirements: Inputs and Elements
2. Verify Requirements: Tools and Techniques
3. Exercise: Verifying Requirements
1. Validate Requirements: Inputs and Elements
2. Validate Requirements: Guidelines and Techniques
3. Exercise: Validating Requirements
You can use this course to improve your business analysis knowledge and abilities and to obtain the certifications provided by the International Institute of Business Analysis.
This course is part of the Business Analysis Certification Program which includes 14 courses. That’s it! Now go ahead and push that “Take this course” button and see you on the inside!
Who this course is for
- Individuals ready to develop their business analysis skills, knowledge and behaviours as practicing business analysis professionals.