Udemy Coupon Course Reviewed by edutreasure
Description for this udemy coupons course deal
The Requirements Architecture and Design Options is the 7th course of the Business Analysis Certification Program which includes a total of 14 courses.
This course is Part Two of Requirements Analysis and Design Definition. It covers the last three tasks, which are all related to creating a requirements architecture.
You develop a set of designs and analyze those to determine where the best value is. The final step is to develop the solution recommendation that represents the best design.
You can use this course to improve your business analysis knowledge and abilities and to obtain the certifications provided by the International Institute of Business Analysis.
Define Requirements Architecture
1. Requirements Architecture Overview
2. Define Requirements Architecture: Inputs and Elements
3. Define Requirements Architecture: Techniques
4. Exercise: Defining the Requirements Architecture
Define Design Options
1. Define Design Options: Inputs and Elements
2. Define Design Options: Guidelines and Techniques
3. Define Design Options: Stakeholders and Outputs
4. Exercise: Defining Design Options
Potential Value and Solutions
1. Analyze Potential Value: Inputs and Elements
2. Analyze Potential Value: Guidelines and Techniques
3. Recommend Solution: Elements and Outputs
4. Exercise: Creating RADD’s Final Output
That’s it! Now go ahead and push that “Take this course” button and see you on the inside!
Who this udemy coupon course is for
- Individuals ready to develop their business analysis skills, knowledge and behaviors as practicing business analysis professionals.